Fall is here and that calls for an APPLE CRUMBLE NICECREAM BOWL!! Dessert that doubles as breakfast is our favourite, and this recipe is no different! With simple and clean ingredients like chia seeds, dates, oats and bananas, this comforting bowl is a perfect sweet treat for anytime of day!
1-2 apples (sweet snacking type e.g. fuji, pink lady)
1 tbs chia seeds
Cinnamon and nutmeg to taste
½ cup mixture of oats, buckwheat, nuts and coconut
2 pitted medjool dates
1 pint Banana Nicecream
1. To make the apple mixture, core the apples and chop half of the apples into cubes. Squeeze lemon juice over cubed apples and set aside.
2. In a saucepan with a dash of water, boil the other half of the apple and spices until soft.
3. In a blender/food processor, mix the apple and spices until it forms a thick puree. Combine with the apple cubes and chia seeds and mix through and set aside.
4. To make the rawnola, use a food processor to roughly combine the oat mixture and dates.
5. Scoop Banana Nicecream into a bowl, layer on the apples and rawnola. Swirl cinnamon and coconut syrup throughout your nicecream.