No baking and no spoon required! These vegan and paleo Chocolate Chip Nicecream Sandwiches are SO GOOD, you won't believe they are naturally sweetened! All it takes is six simple ingredients, a food processor, and a sweet tooth ready to be satisfied.
1 cup date paste (dates + water)
2/3 cup coconut flour
1 tsp vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
1/4 cup carob chips
2 pints Banana Nicecream
1. In a food processor, mix equal parts dates and water to create date paste. Put aside.
2. Combine date paste, coconut flour, vanilla extract, salt and carob chips. Mix until it starts to hold together; if it’s too dry add more date paste. Divide into 2 equal parts.
3. Press half of the dough into the bottom of an 8×5″ pan lined with parchment paper.
4. Microwave Nicecream pints for 30 seconds, and pour on top of the cookie dough.
5. Freeze for 1 - 2 hours, or until Nicecream has hardened.
6. Press the other half of the cookie dough into a rectangle, and add the top layer of cookie dough and gently press.
7. Freeze for 1 - 2 hours or overnight. Once frozen, slice into bars and enjoy! Keep in the freezer.