Hey cookie dough lovers - you'll want to cancel your plans and make these pronto! Cookie Dough Nicecream Bars with chunks of #dairyfree chocolate and topped with sweet and creamy Banana Nicecream.
1/2 cup medjool dates, soaked
2 1/4 cups oat flour
1/4 cup tahini
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp sea salt
3/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 pints Banana Nicecream
1. Place the dates (soaked for at least 10 minutes) not a blender or food processor, and pulse unit a stick ball starts to form.
2. Add in flour, tahini, maple syrup, vanilla and salt. Blend until combined. If the dough is too dry you can add in a teaspoon of non-dairy milk. Mix in 1/2 cup chocolate cups by hand.
3. Line loaf pan with parchment paper. Spread the dough into loaf pan and smoothie our evenly. Freeze for 20 minutes to set.
4. Scoop Nicecream on top of cookie dough. Freeze for 3 hours or until the Nicecream is set.
5. Melt the leftover chocolate chips and coconut oil in microwave (in 30 seconds spurts) and drizzle on top.
6. Remove bars from pan and serve immediately; freeze leftovers (if you have any )