For a healthy treat that's sweet, zesty, and tart in all the right places, try our recipe for Key Lime Nicecream Cups ASAP! 😍 They are vegan, no-bake, and have us dreaming of summer! ☀️✨ Eat straight from the freezer, or let them sit out for 10-15 minutes for the perfect creamy texture 🙌
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
3 tbsp vegan butter, melted
2 pints Banana Nicecream
1/3 cups cup light or full-fat coconut milk (well shaken)
1 large lime (add more if you want it to be more tart)
Zest of 1 lime (plus more to top)
2 tbsp agave nectar (depending on preferred sweetness)
1. Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
2. Add graham crackers crumbs to food processor, then add melted butter and pulse to combine.
3. Distribute evenly among muffin tins and press down with a glass or spoon to flatten. Set aside.
4. Add all filling ingredients to a blender and blend on high until creamy and smooth. Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more lime zest/juice for more tart, or more agave for added sweetness.
5. Pour filling into muffin tins and tap on counter to release air bubbles. Top with a bit more lime zest and loosely cover.
6. Freeze for 2-4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer for 10-15 minutes to thaw before serving (can also eat straight from the freezer). Will keep covered in the freezer for up to 2 weeks, though best when fresh.