4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Nicecream Cups (V, GF, DF)! You guys voted and this was the recipe you wanted to see! These crazy delicious treats melt in your mouth and are made with 100% clean eating ingredients. They are salty, sweet, and totally addictive.
10 oz bag of dairy-free chocolate chips
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1/3 cup of peanut butter
1 pint Banana Nicecream, softened
1/4 teaspoon sea salt (optional)
1. Place the chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second bursts, stirring between each burst, until just melted
2. Once chocolate mixture is stirred and melted, line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper muffin liners. Pour 1 tablespoon of chocolate mixture in the bottom of each muffin liner. Use a spoon to make sure the edges are covered to create a "cup".
3. Place muffin tin in freezer for 10-15 minutes, or until chocolate is set.
4. Once chocolate is set, place 1 tablespoon of peanut butter on top of each layer of chocolate. Freeze for 30 minutes.
5. Drizzle remaining of chocolate mixture over the tops of each muffin cup, making sure to cover the tops well
6. Freeze for 15 minutes, or until chocolate is set. Store in freezer or fridge (note - if left in freezer long leave out for a minute or so to soften slightly).⠀