Make your future self happy by making this delicious and filling breakfast for them tonight! 🙌 This Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats recipe is SO easy and makes for the perfect post-workout meal for refuelling😍 Get ready to crush your 2019 goals with this grab-and-go breakfast!
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
3/4 tbsp chia seeds
2 tbsp natural salted peanut butter or almond butter
1 tbsp maple syrup
1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
1. To a mason jar or bowl, add almond milk, chia seeds, peanut butter, and maple syrup, and stir to combine.
2. Add oats and mix. Then press down with a spoon to ensure all oats are immersed in almond milk.
3. Cover securely with a lid or plastic wrap and set in the refrigerator overnight (or for at least 6 hours).
4. The next day, top your oats with scoops of Nicecream, sliced fruit, peanut butter or whatever you're feeling like!
5. Overnight oats will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 days, though best within the first 12-24 hours.