Raise your hand if you LOVE French toast 🙋We're all about a sweet breakfast and our Vegan French Toast is SO GOOD! Fluffy, golden, with a hint of vanilla, and takes only 15 minutes to make! Serve with fruit (we made our own chia seed jam), maple syrup and NICECREAM! This is the breakfast you've been dreaming about.
2 tbsp chickpea flour
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice mix
120 ml dairy-free milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
A pinch of salt
1 tbsp vegan butter
4 thick slices of soft bread
1 pint Banana Nicecream
1. Whisk together the chickpea flour, spices, almond milk, vanilla and salt together in a bowl.
2. Gently heat the butter or oil in a skillet.
3. Dip a slice of the bread into the mixture and coat well on each side. Place in the skillet and fry on medium heat for a minute on each side until golden brown.
4. Repeat with the other slices.
5. Stack and serve with fruit, syrup and NICECREAM!