We've veganized this traditional Italian dessert and made it with coconut milk for a dreamy summer dessert that you'll want to (and can) eat for breakfast! This recipe is vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar free, soy-free and super easy to make!
Panna cotta layer
6 oz can full fat coconut milk
2 tsp vanilla extract
1-2 teaspoons agave (depending on how sweet you want the panna cotta to be) Blueberry jam
1 1/2 cup blueberries
4 tablespoons water
3 tablespoons chia seeds
agave (depending on sweetener)
squeeze of lemon juice
1. Whip the together panna cotta ingredients together.
2. Pour mixture into four small glasses and place into the freezer to set for about ten minutes (so the single layers don't mix up).
3. In the meantime, make the blueberry jam layer. Microwave blueberries with water in 30 second increments. The blueberries need to be softened enough so they easily break when pressed with a fork. Add remaining blueberry jam ingredients and mix until it's blended.
4. Take the panna cotta out of the freezer and gently place the blueberry jam on top. Then place back into the freezer for another 10 mins to set.
5. Top it off with Banana Nicecream and serve immediately!