Neapolitan Nicecream Pops: These pops are vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, refined sugar-free! They’re perfect for crowd or to keep on hand when you're craving something sweet.
4 pints Banana Nicecream
2 tbsp of cacao powder
2 pints Strawberry Banana Nicecream
12 vegan cookies (we used @freeyummfoods Double Chocolate Cookies )
1. Using a food processor or a rolling pin and a large ziplock bag, crush chocolate cookies. Stir in butter.
2. Press cookie crumbs into a square baking pan. Freeze for 10 minutes.
3. Mix 2 pints Banana Nicecream with cacao powder in blender and add on top of cookie layer. Freeze for 30 minutes.
4. Scoop the remaining Banana Nicecream on top of the Chocolate layer and spread evenly. Freeze for 30 minutes.
5. Let Strawberry Banana Nicecream soften, then scoop on top of the Banana Nicecream layer and spread evenly.
6. Press sticks straight down into the ice cream, all the way to the bottom. Or keep them as bars if you don't have sticks. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
7. Dip a knife into hot water and wipe clean. Cut Nicecream into pops or bars. You may need to re-heat knife often.
8. Store in the freezer. To prevent freezer burn, tightly wrap and consume within a week.