Nicecream Pretzel Pie - a dreamy summer dessert that is the perfect combination of sweet AND salty! The pretzel crust is lightly baked, then piled high with sweet and creamy Strawberry Banana and topped with fresh strawberries.
3 1/2 cups Pretzels, crushed
1/4 cup brown sugar
6 tablespoons vegan butter, melted
2 pints Strawberry Banana Nicecream
2 cups strawberries, diced
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie pan with cooking spray.
2. Pour crushed pretzels into a bowl, then add brown sugar and butter. Stir to combine.
3. Pour pretzel mixture into the prepared pan and press into an even layer. Bake for 10-12 minutes until toasted.
4. Let cool for 15-20 minutes before filling. While the crust is cooling, take out the Nicecream pints to soften.
5. Scoop Nicecream into the prepared crust and smooth out. Top the pie with the dice strawberries.
6. Cover securely and freeze for 4-5 hours or until firm. Let pie soften for a few minutes prior to serving. Slice and enjoy this perfect summer treat!